Plain Old Tele

Weekend estimates-on PG 11. Cloudy 2@35M

Kinda off-topic but is anyone here playing GTA 5? I'm loving it so far

I'm playing it.

I'm not saying I've 'outgrown' the series, because I'm as immature as I was 10 years ago, but the thrills aren't quite the same. The whole accompany 'X person to go kill Y person' structure can be dull sometimes. The production value is immaculate nonetheless.

Edited by MrPink

I have yet to unlock Trevor. I received the game yesterday. Can't wait for GTA Online. I left my PSN ID on the games forum for anyone that wants to add me.

Edited by CJohn

Paul Blart is on TV here right now. How did this make 130M?! Seriously, WTF?!

I actually really liked Paul Blart and still do. It's an amusing guilty pleasure.

No one really has an excuse (in the US) not to go to the movies this weekend; three great movies opened with one great holdover from last week.

Well Kung Fu Panda 2 sucked (IMO), and was terribly marketed. And when comparing its first five day opening to its total run, legs were not that good either.

It's strange. I have seen lots of people saying that KFP2 was great, some asserting it was better than the first one.

But I've also seen not a few people telling that it sucked....

• Like 1