Plain Old Tele

Weekend estimates-on PG 11. Cloudy 2@35M

Well this reminds me of Kung Fu Panda 2 where a lot expected it to increase with the sequel (yours truly included) but disappointed. But it's not catastrophic level for Cloudy 2 ala Happy Feet 2 so this number is fine and we have to see Sat estimates first. Yeah it won't likely break HT's September record but it is still a good  opening

Cloudy 2 is expected to increase, not by much though.

Josh Hartnett was the bomb in that movie. Full of personality and wit.

Push is on next. DAT DJIMON HONSOU/CHRIS EVANS COMBO

Ha, remember when Camilla Belle was the next big thing? That went well

Ha, remember when Camilla Belle was the next big thing? That went well

She made the excellent choice of being in When a Stranger Calls and 10000 BC. She'll never be as awesome as she was in the Lost World though when she got attacked by the tiny dinosaurs.

Oh lawd, Iron Man 2 is on FXX tonight as well. Sam Rockwell :worthy:

She made the excellent choice of being in When a Stranger Calls and 10000 BC. She'll never be as awesome as she was in the Lost World though when she got attacked by the tiny dinosaurs.Oh lawd, Iron Man 2 is on FXX tonight as well. Sam Rockwell :worthy:

Camilla Belle is a beautiful girl, but good God, I can't stand watching her in movies, it's like her face is frozen or something.Mr. Pink, I detect a lack of the obligatory Sam Rockwell dancing gifs from you. You disappoint me :(:P

Camilla Belle is a beautiful girl, but good God, I can't stand watching her in movies, it's like her face is frozen or something.

Mr. Pink, I detect a lack of the obligatory Sam Rockwell dancing gifs from you. You disappoint me :(:P

It's always hammer time!

Posted Image

• Like 2

YOU GUYSGreen Lantern finally premieres on FX this weekHector on basic cable :wub:

Really? :lol:When will it premiere? I'm in need of a good laugh, maybe a drinking game would be great too. Edited by Sam

Why you hated ? It is a drama, but I laughed quite a few times watching it ... hilarious movie.

I thought it was sleazy and poorly written and boring and the dialogue was really clunky. The characters were really uninteresting too. I felt like I wasted my money.

Really? :lol:When will it premiere? I'm in need of a good laugh, maybe a drinking game would be great too.

I think the commercial said Wednesday, but that means it'll play like four times a day for the next month  :lol:

• Like 1