Plain Old Tele

Weekend estimates-on PG 11. Cloudy 2@35M

This amnesia plot, damn it's fantastic.Why wait for GL to premiere when you get laughs right now?

Spider-Man 3? I have a love/hate relationship with that movie. I can't just jump on watching it, gotta prepare properly for the onslaught of whatever it threw out there.

I think the weekend thread hasn't been this alive (somewhat) in weeks. I watched Don Jon, Rush, and Instructions Not Included yesterday. Don Jon was only okay, but I love Rush and INI, both are strongly emotional films that delivered well in a lot of aspects.

I haven't seen anything in theaters since Pac Rim and Fruitvale Station way back in July

EDIT: Actually I saw TITE again when it was rereleased, totally forgot about that lol

I'll probably try to catch Prisoners at some point too

Edited by Chewy

Has anyone seen a movie so bad at the theaters they had to see a better one right after?

Yes... Back in 97, I remember watching Metro and hating it so much i went to see Die Hard With A Vengeance, making at that time my 4th watch of DHWAV. Finally i ended up watching that film 6 times in theaters... :)

Edited by mcclaine
  • Like 1