#ED

Weekend Estimates: Gravity - 55.5M; CWACM - $21.5M ;RR - 7.6M;

Cuaron is now officially the second best Harry Potter director (he'll never be able to compete with Mike "bringing sexy back" Newell)

I was thinking about the other Potter directors after the film today. Cuaron is basically in another plane of existence. 

• Like 3

I was thinking about the other Potter directors after the film today. Cuaron is basically in another plane of existence. 

Yeah, especially after this. He'll be able to make anything he wants, the others are scrounging around for blockbuster scraps

Yeah, especially after this. He'll be able to make anything he wants, the others are scrounging around for blockbuster scraps

What's funny is the only reason GRAVITY got made is he was trying to go into production on a small-scale indie project to be shot in Europe (maybe a budget of a few million) and couldn't get the financing to come together. So he said "fuck it, I'm going to go make a Hollywood movie".

• Like 4

Remember when this was gonna star Jolie and RDJ? And they both ended up dropping out, and everyone was all like "may as well cancel it, no other leading lady will be able to draw in the crowds this'll need like Jolie"

Really happy for SaBu, and Cuaron

Edited by Chewy