#ED

Weekend Estimates: Gravity - 55.5M; CWACM - $21.5M ;RR - 7.6M;

I already watched my team lose and some players sue the MLB, others don't pay child support, a legend retired, a manager negotiation and half the team is still injured.

Edited by #ED

I dunno if this was posted before but:

Friday Update #3: Sources now tell BoxOffice that Gravity could end up with as much as $48 million this weekend. Meanwhile, Runner Runner seems poised to end up slightly below $10 million. 

Official estimates coming tomorrow morning...

very quick note, think atm RR be around 3m, Grav around 20m (19-22m) see how it stacks up evening think it should be over 20 with over 3500 thrs but we'll see :)

That's so awesome. Thank you Rth!

Oh wow, thats amazing for Gravity. $50 million is really on the table here. Buzz really amped up when that phenomenal WOM kicked in. I know a lot of people who wanted to check it out.

If I wasn't so busy with work (our homecoming is this week) I'd have seen it tonight but I might have to wait until Sunday.

Here's to great legs!

Yay for Gravity.  As for "Runner, Runner".  Yes Justin make really good pop/rnb albums and music but he isn't a star actor.  I commend him for continuing to try to be that star but he's just not a draw in a leading role.  But I do think that shouldn't stop him.  The problem is every time I see a justin movie all I see is justin and not the character he's playing.  Some actors do overcome that but Justin isn't a strong enough actor for people to overlook it.