kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS (10.07.2013) 6.0 M GRAVITY

Sure buddy. Whatever you say. LOL, I like Bane even though I'm not big on the movie, it's Bruce Wayne... and other things that I don't care for. But anything to get you be all up in arms and start posting TDKR gifs is pretty hilarious, so I can't resist :P

Sam!!!!

I can't even get into it for the laughs anymore. I cringed, I felt embarrassed, and then I just felt sad.

Drink, that's always the right solution to deal with an epic like GL.
  • Like 1

Drink, that's always the right solution to deal with an epic like GL.

I don't want to fall into the trap of doing the drinking game and hearing how many times they mention fear in the movie. I'd fear for my health at that point. They actually out 'feared' Batman Begins.

...... or....... you could just not watch it. :ph34r:

There was a serious dearth on TV tonight. If I had Cinemax, I'd totally rewatch TDKR for the billionth time on cable television (Not really...maybe...)

• Like 1

Join me E.Tell them how awesome Bane was.

Bane was wack! He didn't even have the things in his head to juice himself up.  Tom Hardy could get it though.

Edited by ECSTASY

Ehh..TDKR is the one film Nolan got wrong. He should have stopped with TDK, but then again, WB probably wouldn't have let him make Inception then. I felt like Nolan's heart wasn't in this film.

And, Bane's voice sounds atrocious. It's pull me out of the movie every time I watch it.

• Like 2

Ehh..TDKR is the one film Nolan got wrong. He should have stopped with TDK, but then again, WB probably wouldn't have let him make Inception then. I felt like Nolan's heart wasn't in this film. And, Bane's voice sounds atrocious. It's pull me out of the movie every time I watch it.

Da fuq?Nolan does nothing wrong. EVER.
  • Like 1

Poor Topher... :sadno:

He's interchangeable with Wes Bentley if that's any consolation.

One of these days I will forgive Topher for SM3. It's not like he was anywhere close to the movie's problems (strengths).