kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS (10.07.2013) 6.0 M GRAVITY

I love how Firedeep is becoming the new bad guy in this forum. :P

"In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids on BO Forums. They called me Mr Debbie Downer."

• Like 3

I am not saying its a bad film at all its a good film but I think me and my friends and a lot of the audience at my screening were left scratching their head over the film. 

I think I would more enjoyed this film on a cozy Sunday night on the home theater system then going out to a movie theater. 

I am not saying its a bad film at all its a good film but I think me and my friends and a lot of the audience at my screening were left scratching their head over the film. 

I think I would more enjoyed this film on a cozy Sunday night on the home theater system then going out to a movie theater. 

I don't think we saw the same movie...this on IMAX in 3D was incredible and so immersive and I think it will lose so much when watching at home.  Even on br on a large 55-60" 1080p tv it will just not be the same.  Even if you have a 3D tv at home, I just can't see it being as visually amazing as it was.  This is the movie 3D was made for, and the larger the screen the better. 

• Like 1

I meant I usually like big loud silly films at the theater and more serious films to watch at home.

At the theater I never go alone and with friends and we are always cracking jokes lol for example we are like "Sandra .. Forever Alone" 

Happened with X-men First Class it was more of a more serious story based film. Watched it in Theater was sort of a wash..

Watched it at home by myself, was blown away. 

I meant I usually like big loud silly films at the theater and more serious films to watch at home.

At the theater I never go alone and with friends and we are always cracking jokes lol for example we are like "Sandra .. Forever Alone" 

Happened with X-men First Class it was more of a more serious story based film. Watched it in Theater was sort of a wash..

ah, I see...so you're the ones I want to murder in the theater  :P

• Like 3

You're the same type person/group I get in their face and tell them to shut the fuck up. I paid $12,15,18 to see a film not listen to your MST3K bullshit. I've never lost that battle, know why cause it only takes one to get the whole theater on your side essentially thanking you for doing what they were scared to do. Public courtesy and decency are lost on too many today. 

Get some manners. 

• Like 1

You're the same type person/group I get in their face and tell them to shut the fuck up. I paid $12,15,18 to see a film not listen to your MST3K bullshit. I've never lost that battle, know why cause it only takes one to get the whole theater on your side essentially thanking you for doing what they were scared to do. Public courtesy and decency are lost on too many today. 

Get some manners. 

Posted Image

• Like 1