kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS (10.07.2013) 6.0 M GRAVITY

Of course it is not:

Meet the Parents dropped 57.3% on first Monday, for example http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=meettheparents.htm

Yeah, after a 28M opening, 8M which came from Sunday. Try doing that with a 55M opening and a 16M Sunday. Gravity clearly has the upper hand in this. A movie like this should've dropped like 70% on a October Monday after a 16M Sunday.

• Like 1

Yeah, after a 28M opening, 8M which came from Sunday. Try doing that with a 55M opening and a 16M Sunday. Gravity clearly has the upper hand in this. A movie like this should've dropped like 70% on a October Monday after a 16M Sunday.

A drop is a drop, the number(%) wont change. I dont think there is any pointing spinning on that.

Shall I bring on that MTP is a family movie (while Gravity is not) ? 

Cut it off for god's sake.

A drop is a drop, the number(%) wont change. I dont think there is any pointing spinning on that.

Shall I bring on that MTP is a family movie (while Gravity is not) ? 

Cut it off for god's sake.

Yeah, I know... but number don't mean always that the winner is the one with the biggest/lowest (depending on the situation). You have to take in account all things... and Gravity being a Original Survival Science Fiction set in one location: space, compared to Meet the Parents with is, as you said, a family movie, clearly brings the upper hand to Gravity in this situation.

Also, you cut it off with your negativity related to any movies. Don't stand the people who like movies, then don't come in the threads they are. Every where I'm going, there are comments of you complaining about other people being happy about things.

Cut it off for fucks sake.

• Like 3

I am confused with this thread.

Is Gravity making 500m dom or not ?

Answer meeee !!!!

We'll have to wait for second weekend. Depends on how close to Avatar it behaves.

• Like 2