Neo

Star Trek Beyond | 7.22.2016 | Not an Oscar winner.

I know bullshit is bullshit. That's why I asked you about your bullshit.

Michael B Jordan is a professional actor hired to act. Orci is a writer hired to direct

Yes, he is a professional hired for a job.

The bullshit is that he was the best and only real choice talent for the job. Cause, you know, Hollywood has a shortage of actors that could be tried for the role. That is the bullshit.

Orci is also bullshit for the same reason. He was just the right talent for the job. No other better talent in all of Hollywood.

So, yeah at least you admit that you missed it this time. Congrats to you.

• Like 1

Yes, he is a professional hired for a job.

The bullshit is that he was the best and only real choice talent for the job. Cause, you know, Hollywood has a shortage of actors that could be tried for the role. That is the bullshit.

Orci is also bullshit for the same reason. He was just the right talent for the job. No other better talent in all of Hollywood.

Because Hollywood also has a tremendous shortage of directors as well.

God forgive me for diving into this with you because I only know it's gonna frustrate me, but what the hell does all this mean? He's bullshit for the same reasons as Jordan but he's the right talent for the job?

TBTB are saying both are the right talent. Not me.

Some things are predetermined due to connections, polling, demo testing, it could be anything depending on the circumstance.

TBTB wanted Jordan, we got him and were told he was best person for the job.

TBTB likely "owed" Orci due to contract or _______, we got him and just have to accept he's the best person to helm the studios flagship franchise for it's 50th year film.

We don't always get the hire we want, we sometimes get the hire they think they need.

I'm about to check out for the evening anyway so by the time I come back tomorrow this will not be worth picking back up. So, no worries on you getting frustrated and worked up Rich.

I'm about to check out for the evening anyway so by the time I come back tomorrow this will not be worth picking back up. So, no worries on you getting frustrated and worked up Rich.

No worries. Farewell!

Edited by RichWS

it pisses me off. it's meant to be the 50th anniversary movie. Star Wars is gonna get a parade, a blowjob and free fucking drinks at every bar for it's 50th. Trek fans get this asshole.

With the amount of people that probably would suck Star Wars' dick, I for one, am not getting in on that.
  • Like 1

Wonder if Orci will try to sneak in Conspiracy Theory BS into this film the way he did with  Into Darkness?

Orci is a Doomesday Machine for Franchises.....with Star Trek and Spiderman his first two victims.

• Like 1

Not surprising.  They want this show on the road and they know JJ is now locked into the next Star Wars Trilogy.   JJ wanted someone he could trust (control) from behind the scenes.  Now artistically I don't know what Orci can do directing wise but I'm not shocked by this move. 

• Like 1