Neo

Pan | Oct. 9, 2015 | New Trailer on Page 25!

So they'd rather open it against 3 other wide release than Ant-Man?

IMAX may also be a factor, Ant-Man has IMAX on release and I think WB would want IMAX for this movie as well since Pixels or Poltergeist are definitely not going to get IMAX. 

I wonder how Minions will perform actually, even if it does 75% of DM2, that would be a major monster through July.

• Like 1

After seeing the trailer at Night at the Museum 3, I think this looks great, and could break out :D

If isn't wasn't being scheduled a week after a Marvel movie, then I could see it breaking out.

It'll probably do well overseas though.

Edited by Saintarcher
  • Like 1

"I don't believe in Bedtime Stories", God that was cheesy.

This doesn't seem like something that would come out in summer, maybe November.

Either way, I don't see it passing $450m WW.

This is a good point; if Star Wars wasn't coming out next year, this could've been the family event of Christmas.

Heck, it would've probably been nice to have this year; looks better than Annie and NATM for sure

Its highly possible, Ant-Man about 150M and Pan about 170M.

1) AntMan gross is too low, especially for a movie that's probably gonna find a way to link itself to Avengers 2 as well as advertise that link to no end

2) it's just not gonna happen.

1) AntMan gross is too low, especially for a movie that's probably gonna find a way to link itself to Avengers 2 as well as advertise that link to no end

2) it's just not gonna happen.[/quo

Nah, the GA will laugh at the idea of Ant-Man. The Marvel connection gets the movie to 150M thog

Nah, the GA will laugh at the idea of Ant-Man. The Marvel connection gets the movie to 150M thog

Yeah.

GOTG is probably more of a ridiculous idea than Ant Man. Look what happened there.

Norse God? Sure, why not. Talking Racoon? Sounds good to me! Friendly kick ass tree? Of course!

Shrinking guy who controls ants?

Whoa whoa whoa...stop, that's just ridiculous.