Neo

Pan | Oct. 9, 2015 | New Trailer on Page 25!

Look, at this point I don't care if they move it or not, but they desperately need to put a new trailer. I love the teaser but when you get it at literally every PG-rated movie since November, you need to put out new material.

Huh?

Anyway - It's my one of the most anticipating movies this summer (amongst Avengers and Inside Out, which I deffinitelly will not see in cinemas, 'cause I hate dubbed movies).

The other Max movie by WB about the dog veteran.

• Like 2

Is there a reason to believe that this is going to be delayed?

Minions

Pixels

Ant-Man

Those three take up the family demo in July/August

MI5

Terminator

Fantastic Four 

Man From UNCLE

Those all take up the tentpole audiences for July/August

And any chance at getting the adult/teen girl demo is crushed by

Trainwreck

Southpaw

Magic Mike XXL

Paper Towns

Vacation 

Self/Less

The Gallows

Ricki and the Flash

Straight Outta Compton 

Where's the room for Pan to succeed? 

In general, one of WB's major tentpoles needs to be delayed. Late May-early August is just too cramped (although June 26th looks slightly barren). I'd actually say two of them TBH. One should move to October 9th, and the other to MLK 2016 

Edited by mahnamahna

Move Pan to October 9th, or move it to June 26th and push Max to that date. MLK 2016 isn't a good idea because it's obviously an expensive movie, and family movies usually don't think above $25 million on opening weekend.

Move Pan to October 9th, or move it to June 26th and push Max to that date. MLK 2016 isn't a good idea because it's obviously an expensive movie, and family movies usually don't think above $25 million on opening weekend.

The first Paul Fart opened with 39M over the 4 day MLK weekend. 

October 9th isn't good because Goosebumps is the very next weekend.

There's still time for WB to pull a Jupiter Ascending and set it in February 2016.

But Pets will be satisfying the family demo... MLK is the only 2016 spot it could take without going all of the way to September/October 2016. Nut Job 2 and Ride Along 2 aren't major enough to really affect Pan

WB's best bet is to rearrange their 2015 schedule and hope for the best 

Move San Andreas to October 9th 

Move Pan to MLK 2016 

WB really did a poor job of organizing their schedule this summer. Other than Mad Max and possibly UNCLE, none of their films are in a particularly good situation in terms of release dates.