Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

Back in my day they woulda dumped an entire tub of vaseline on a shirtless Mark Wahlberg and this 15 year old girl woulda known her place, playing his daughter

Yes, my day was 3 years ago

• Like 5

Just now, Lucas said:

So like all Transformers movies.

4 minutes ago, franfar said:

This looks like a run of the mill Transformers film tbh. Lots of mindless action and poor in every other area. Not sure why this sparked so much discussion.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PPZVGOS said:

We went from Schwarzenegger (best bodybuilder of all times) to prepubescent girls as action heroes. 

Some (many) think its suspect and nefarious to point that out and try to ridicule you with infantile memes. 

Oh well...

Your post didn't really read as a pretentious or dumb MRA post to me, more as an observation, but I can understand why it came off that way to people.  With that said, these are both awesome and take my money any time.

Related image

Image result for logan laura trailer gif

6 hours ago, Neno said:

Schwarzenegger is one most underrated actors in Hollywood. I give him credit for working with great directors, or working with in general people with vision of making something great. But sorry I dont see a guy who could have played role of Conan better than him or play Terminator or play in Predator better than him. This is the guy who gave us 3 or 4 greatest franchises Hollywood always try to get up. Specially playing those silent, few liners characters in movies. Not many people can give a presence and carry a movie without saying much and still make it amazing.  Saying he is terrible I will consider trolling. 

His Conan is underrated as *** I still think that's his best role he ever played, and his Conan movies in general are underrated as *** as from general audience experience.  Still dont understand how that franchise didnt become big.  And how we didnt get King Conan movie.  Not mention another classic Total Recall. We got reboots of all those movies, and they all sucked.  

None of that negates the fact that he is a terrible actor with zero range.

Edited by MrMarosa
  • Like 1

The body language from Arnold in the Terminator films is fantastic.

And he has more charisma and screen presence in his right biceps than 20 years of Oscar winner actors.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

I don't really understand what this trailer is trying to convey.  I want Meagan in her Daisy Dukes or Whitely looking hot or even Peltz looking hot.  I'm not going to a Transformers film for feminism.  I mean wtf is the trailer telling me?  That girls can do what boys can?  Well gee thanks.  I had no idea.  Seriously.  Transformers is not about this.  And furthermore, shouldn't there be some kind of plot announced by now?

This last trailer is extremely disappointing.

• Like 1