Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I was hoping for $170M, and a crazy high $180M, before crashing at 70%next weekend. I guess the $380M prediction may be accurate if it opensaround THG numbers...

lol... 380M? We're talking 350M...

They would not have been too far off with TDKR if you know what didn't happen. But yeah, this weekend is looking like the biggest clusterfuck in tracking since Iron Man 2. That one we went from Paramount bragging to Nikki on Thursday evening that it was going to make $150-160m for the weekend to actual numbers coming in $20-30m lower.

I'm definitely getting flashbacks to Iron Man 2 and Pirates 3 this weekend, where virtually every tracking sign was monstrously off. Really sucks when this happens.

• Like 1

I'm definitely getting flashbacks to Iron Man 2 and Pirates 3 this weekend, where virtually every tracking sign was monstrously off. Really sucks when this happens.

On the plus side they'll go super conservative for the next year or two so we should be getting some breakouts without these enormous expectations hanging overhead

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope these can help you overcome the grossness of the pic Baumer posted. You can thank me later.

But of cause, if you liked that pic, just ignore this post. :stirthepot:

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 8