Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Has he already ran out of the Daily Planet building? Them titties be bouncin'.

Yes. Superman just destroyed the creator of worlds. The only thing left in the Superman/Zod battle.

The soundtrack is fucking glorious. It helps the movie a lot. The music playing when Superman destroys the Creator of Worlds gives me chills.

• Like 2

I don't what we're talking about but am I the only one that likes X1 over X2? I really don't understand the X2 praise. Its good, but I just enjoy the first more, though thats just me. Whats so special about X2? 

Yeah, this is one rambling fucking thread. Feels like the old days, just shooting shit. 

• Like 5

But... but... that's the only way TO watch it!

Yes, I know when I watch TDK there is a good supply of KY and a fresh box of kleenex next to me.

• Like 1

I don't what we're talking about but am I the only one that likes X1 over X2? I really don't understand the X2 praise. Its good, but I just enjoy the first more, though thats just me. Whats so special about X2? 

It was a balanced movie. It's the best among X-MEN titles, imo. I have X-M: FC a close second.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Yes. Superman just destroyed the creator of worlds. The only thing left in the Superman/Zod battle.

The soundtrack is fucking glorious. It helps the movie a lot. The music playing when Superman destroys the Creator of Worlds gives me chills.

I know Zimmer gets some flack for repeating himself (something I personally feel almost every composer does), but I feel like he took Inception and applied it to a comic book movie with MoS.... and I'm more than okay with that.

• Like 1

I mean, there's a case for it. I think First Class is the best non Batman superhero movie ever so I got that ranked over X2. But Wolverine and Nightcrawler were just so dope in X2. That mansion scene was fucking CRAZY at the time.

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 2

X1 is too rushed . Feels like an extended trailerI find the whole X men series kind of overrated to be honest Edited by John Marston