Plain Old Tele

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Agreed, Spider-Man IV would have been a nightmare, character and story were destroyed beyond repair.

Anne Hathaway playing Felicia Hardy who was not Black Cat but the Vulture's daughter Vultress would have made Batman and Robin look like TDK in comparison. Bullet dodged!  

• Like 1

I thought Raimi was on fire those first two films ... then he completely shit the bed with Spider-Man 3

... and yeah, Spider-Man 4 would have probably done nothing to correct the current course.

yea he was on fire and the hype for SM3 became massive after that poster of him with the black suit came out. I remember seeing the poster and was like "is this real" lol

• Like 1

I feel sorry for that director. After Spidey 3, he has become mostly forgotten. Oz was okay though. I wonder if he will ever make a comeback as a director. He really needs to do something different and not another Evil Dead movie. Maybe he should try his hand at an Oscar bait film or something.

I feel sorry for that director. After Spidey 3, he has become mostly forgotten. Oz was okay though. I wonder if he will ever make a comeback as a director. He really needs to do something different and not another Evil Dead movie. Maybe he should try his hand at an Oscar bait film or something.

I kind of enjoyed his return to the horror style genre with Drag Me to Hell ... but yeah, since then it's just Oz ... and I found that average at best.

• Like 2

Raimi was probably drunk or high or both when he got Topher Grace to play Venom. Poorest casting choice since Arnie as Mr. Freeze.

My head hurts just thinking about the sheer number of subplots and missteps in SM3. The definition of an overcooked, overstuffed turkey guaranteed to make you sick.

rth and nikki are both saying 52/53. I think your club is looking remote at this point. This has recovered spectacularly from where it looked friday evening.

My club is looking great.  A 160 mill opening is fine.  

• Like 1