Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

What had happened? I vaguely remember that weekend, wasn't on the boards due to the holiday.

They claimed TASM's midnights equaled SM3's (even quoting a number in the press release), when the old reports for SM3 had a higher midnight number. I think that was it, right?

Completely unrelated note, Tom Hanks was at the Grey Cup last night in Regina Saskatchewan.  He was there with Martin Short, who is from Hamilton Ontario.  The Grey Cup is the Canadian Football Leagues Super Bowl.  The teams playing were Saskatchewan Roughriders and Hamilton Tiger-Cats.  Hanks tweeted this:

Rider Nation. Sea of Green. Impressive. CFL Grey Cup winners. Regina, Saskatchewan. Hanx http://www.whosay.com/l/bkW7ihf 

We haven't even mentioned our discussion with Fish on twitter yet today.  

Posted Image

hahah lol i checked out

she had a meltdown 

I totally want DoS to beat everything & Evi praised to the skies!!!!

Edited by Leyla

What had happened? I vaguely remember that weekend, wasn't on the boards due to the holiday.

Basically Sony lied and said SM3 midnights were lower than what they actually were to make it seem like ASM equaled or did more. I think SM3 midnights are 10 million but when ASM came out, Sony said it did like 8 million or something.

Edited by Moviefanatic

Completely unrelated note, Tom Hanks was at the Grey Cup last night in Regina Saskatchewan.  He was there with Martin Short, who is from Hamilton Ontario.  The Grey Cup is the Canadian Football Leagues Super Bowl.  The teams playing were Saskatchewan Roughriders and Hamilton Tiger-Cats.  Hanks tweeted this:

Rider Nation. Sea of Green. Impressive. CFL Grey Cup winners. Regina, Saskatchewan. Hanx http://www.whosay.com/l/bkW7ihf 

"Tiger-Cats"??????