Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

What is it? Everybody says he's a dick, an asshole but what did he do? Is it something in the books? But I didn't see it in the movies. He wasn't even in it that much.

Well, for starters, Liam Hemsworth plays him - and the fabled Tuesday thread from a couple of months ago should tell you that posters on this board hate him  :P

Well, for starters, Liam Hemsworth plays him - and the fabled Tuesday thread from a couple of months ago should tell you that posters on this board hate him  :P

I didn't read all of that. But this is something that he does in the books. It hasn't been revealed in the movies.

Edited by ECSTASY

His readiness to fight is marred by his murderous thought process.

Well...

We don't know that Gale had any clue that Coin would use those bombs to kill a bunch of kids, Prim included. He & Beetee were making them to help the rebellion, it wasn't their fault Coin used them to frame Snow.

What is it? Everybody says he's a dick, an asshole but what did he do? Is it something in the books? But I didn't see it in the movies. He wasn't even in it that much.

You'll find out, boo. I wanted to skin him, and I wanted to feed him to Buttercup.

Edited by Claire Holt
  • Like 3