Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Next week end, instead of CF, don't forget to see your spoonfed IMPORTANT movie designed for the AMPAS  crowd, pseudo elite jounralists and pundits,about white slavery ( you know the one I am talking about, with the dude which saved the world in 2012, Chewing Gum something) : families will dig it and liberal financed guilt has never felt so good  since 1993 Schindler's list.

And with this post, we have reached a place deeper, darker, and more unsettling than the previously high bar already set.

• Like 4

Next week end, instead of CF, don't forget to see your spoonfed IMPORTANT movie designed for the AMPAS  crowd, pseudo elite jounralists and pundits,about white slavery ( you know the one I am talking about, with the dude which saved the world in 2012, Chewing Gum something) : families will dig it and liberal financed guilt has never felt so good  since 1993 Schindler's list.

Posted Image

• Like 4

Major disappointment for sure. No way to spin this number as good considering how heavy the marketing has been and reviews have been super strong as well. I guess the franchise has a ceiling which was breached with HG and now there is only one way for it. Next one might not even crack 300M.

It's not that bad.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Honestly guys, 67-68m is not a bad OD. Sure it's under what a lot of us wanted/expected, but it's also right in line with THG. Just because this is a squel doesn't mean it automatically HAS to be more frontloaded than its predecessor. Especially during the Holiday season.

• Like 2

Honestly guys, 67-68m is not a bad OD. Sure it's under what a lot of us wanted/expected, but it's also right in line with THG. Just because this is a squel doesn't mean it automatically HAS to be more frontloaded than its predecessor. Especially during the Holiday season.

It already is more frontloaded 

• Like 1

Major disappointment for sure. No way to spin this number as good considering how heavy the marketing has been and reviews have been super strong as well. I guess the franchise has a ceiling which was breached with HG and now there is only one way for it. Next one might not even crack 300M.

No matter how good this one may be, this is the OW. This can only be blamed on the first one's goodwill. And that's just the problem, it had goodwill, not "greatwill".

Next week end, instead of CF, don't forget to see your spoonfed IMPORTANT movie designed for the AMPAS  crowd, pseudo elite journalists and pundits,about white slavery ( you know the one I am talking about, with the dude which saved the world in 2012, Chewing Gum something) : families will dig it and liberal financed guilt has never felt so good  since 1993 Schindler's list.

This movie??  :ph34r:

Posted Image

• Like 2

Next week end, instead of CF, don't forget to see your spoonfed IMPORTANT movie designed for the AMPAS  crowd, pseudo elite journalists and pundits,about white slavery ( you know the one I am talking about, with the dude which saved the world in 2012, Chewing Gum something) : families will dig it and liberal financed guilt has never felt so good  since 1993 Schindler's list.

I've always been against a dislike button, but you make a damn good case for it.

• Like 2

No matter how good this one may be, this is the OW. This can only be blamed on the first one's goodwill. And that's just the problem, it had goodwill, not "greatwill".

May be. But reviews have been in quite early for this. We have seen that benefit movies in the past.

As you say 1st one did not have that good WOM as what was assumed.