Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Man I blame the Battle Royale assholes and "teeny-bopper movie" misogynists.  It's not enough that they didn't like the movie, they had to make everyone else feel bad about liking this franchise by being loud and vocal.  

From what I've found those people only exist in the dark recesses that are internet forums. Never actually met someone in real life who said they hated THG because it was a Battle Royale rip off.

Deadline. Gitesh and Rth are even lower.

That's where I thought that $67.5M number came from. Deadline has been unreliable since they started taking Harvey's early numbers as gospel. They're closer than Nikki (probably) but still not to be trusted. 

So is Baumer a boxoffice predicting king now or what.

Man, I wished I stayed with my initial $165 prediction which now even that feels off. I just wasn't feeling the hype with this one and should have gone with my observations. I am in contact with a lot of college students and they were not as excited about this as they were when THG came out. I mean among college students, I could really feel the hype then, but not now for this one. Still, I would have never imagined a decrease in OW.

Everyone has their ups and downs. Look at his TASM under 200m club. There is one king in here and it's shawn and one god RTH. 

Man I blame the Battle Royale assholes and "teeny-bopper movie" misogynists.  It's not enough that they didn't like the movie, they had to make everyone else feel bad about liking this franchise by being loud and vocal.  

Honestly I watched both Battle Royal and THG, and they're different enough these guys are stupid.

And by the way Battle Royal 2 was a shameful movie, very far from the first one...THG is more respectful given the second movie is apparently better than the first one

Next week the drop will be harsh due to natural frontloading

post Thanksgiving drop will be harsh

Hobbit will then open and take away IMAX

then a shitload of movies open causing November movies to shed screens rapidly.

The likelihood of this movie having legs is very slim

I really wanna know why people aren't taking into consideration the adult fanbase the movie has? And we all know adults don't rush out to see films like teens, except maybe the ones taking their teens. THG's adult fanbase will ensure this is nowhere near the frontloaded beast of a Twilight/HP film.

I really wanna know why people aren't taking into consideration the adult fanbase the movie has? And we all know adults don't rush out to see films like teens, except maybe the ones taking their teens. THG's adult fanbase will ensure this is nowhere near the frontloaded beast of a Twilight/HP film.

HP and Twilight has an adult fanbase too. 

What you all don't understand is life is not all about Doritos tacos. You wouldn't know a real taco if it slapped you in the face! TASM was all about real tacos because it had Emma Stone in it! It didn't make what I thought it would but that was because you all were in line at Taco Bell! You people have no clue what a real film is.

• Like 2

HP and Twilight has an adult fanbase too. 

Twilight's was nearly strictly a demo of middle aged females that rushed out along with their teen daughters, and Potter's were more parents/grandparents going with the kids/teens. THG hit adult male and female demos harder than the other two franchises. Adults will go see this even if they're not just taking the kids or are horny housewives.

What you all don't understand is life is not all about Doritos tacos. You wouldn't know a real taco if it slapped you in the face! TASM was all about real tacos because it had Emma Stone in it! It didn't make what I thought it would but that was because you all were in line at Taco Bell! You people have no clue what a real film is.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like? You Will Never Be As Far As Decided Even to Use Go Want To Do More Like...

• Like 1