iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

To help out during the weekend, or because they fudged the OW and now have to take some off the dailies.

I think not. Rth's 22m seemed too good to be true. 20.7m is a more probable number.One reason for such a drop from Rth's projection could be that late night shows were weaker than expected. I hope he explains this when he next comes back online.

I think not. Rth's 22m seemed too good to be true. 20.7m is a more probable number.One reason for such a drop from Rth's projection could be that late night shows were weaker than expected. I hope he explains this when he next comes back online.

It was pretty late though, 10pm Pacific time if I've counted it right.

I have no idea why they keep giving Goyer work over at WB. Presumably it's because of some sort of blowbang involving him and anyone in the company that has an office.

someone here said a few days ago that when Marvel started to make films, it was difficult to find medium-big Directors, even more difficult to find writters who wanted to make superhero films

It was pretty late though, 10pm Pacific time if I've counted it right.

I think his last update was even later than that, but sometimes the late shows can make a difference.Also Thor 2 dropped as well, so I think the problem is something else than fudging.