iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

If CF follows BD2 from Wednesday:

Wed: 20.7

Thu: 13

Fri: 28.4

Sat: 27.5

Sun: 14.7

Weekend: 70.6

If CF follows DH1 from Wednesday:

Thu: 16.5

Fri: 29.9

Sat: 26.9

Sun: 13.7

Weekend: 70.5

So irrespective of the Thursday number, weekend should be in the 70-71m range. If it drops bigger today, Friday jump would be higher. If the drop is soft, Friday jump will also be muted.

so you're saying that our fate is predestined

Now you motherfuckers are gonna read this closely : who said for the last 2 months that the legs for CF will be sexier than its OW ?

DA FUCKING FUTURIST !!! THAT S WHO !!!

BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder if the Queen deserves such unworthy and unfaithful peasants like yours.

Bow down to the Queen and deity of all actresses known as Jlaw and be redeemed from your foolishsness.

She s not that far from the throne actually :

Posted Image

THOSE JOULT BABIES WII  BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD SOMEDAY.

JUST WATCH.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 9

Now you motherfuckers are gonna read this closely : who said for the last 2 months that the legs for CF will be sexier than its OW ?

BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder if the Queen deserves such unworthy and unfaithful peasants like yours.

Bow down to the Queen and deity of all actresses known as Jlaw and be redeemed from your foolishsness.

Posted Image

JUST WATCH.

FUTURIST!!!!!!!!!!! FUTURIST FUTURIST FUTURIST!!!!! :excited:  :excited: :excited:

BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

JUST WATCH.

You sure know how to make an entrance :P

Posted Image

• Like 2

If CF follows BD2 from Wednesday:

Thu: 13

Fri: 28.4

Sat: 27.5

Sun: 14.7

Weekend: 70.6

If CF follows DH1 from Wednesday:

Thu: 16.5

Fri: 29.9

Sat: 26.9

Sun: 13.7

Weekend: 70.5

So irrespective of the Thursday number, weekend should be in the 70-71m range. If it drops bigger today, Friday jump would be higher. If the drop is soft, Friday jump will also be muted.

its already doing much better than both and so I think it can continue to do so as well. I think it can do more than just over 70M. May be 73-75M range.

Still can't over the buzz for her performance in American Hustle.

3 oscar noms at 23 baby ?

SOunds sexy !

If Catching Fire beats Iron Man 3 this year, I demand the mod to do do very special celebreation for it, like a forum with a CF skin & al !!!

Vaginas are back babies  and they have arrows and defy white bearded dictators.

• Like 1

BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: jesus...calm down. That cant be anymore obnoxious. And its been out 6 days. Lets see how post-Thanksgiving holds up first. BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! This queen shit is so old and irritating and borderline weird. Why do people still entertain this.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3