baumer

Frozen (2013)

107 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I think the Lego Movie is better overall, but in this regard I think he's right. lego movie, was like, the main example in the article that coined the term "trinity syndrome"

Are we talking about the article in that thread Tele made a few months ago which also had a go at Valka from HTTYD2? Because pretty much everything it said about the Lego Movie was pretty much bullshit to anyone who's actually seen the movie.

I thought it was pretty accurate, the female characters are undeniably problematic imo. though maybe not 100% in the ways that article talks about. Anyway, not for this thread. should probs move this along. don't wanna clog up the frozen discussion.

You really thought Wyldstyle at the end of the movie was turning to Batman for permission to dump him so she can "give herself to Emmet as a reward for his success"?

Anyway, you're right we probably shouldn't clog up this thread with the discussion. Besides, I said my piece on that article in the thread itself.

Since Blank just liked this, I'm curious. What did Elsa eat? Really? And then what did she do all day? Again, there was absolutely nothing in the ice castle, but ice. No furniture or anything. Yeah it may be a nitpick, but even a 8 year old could be asking this question.

Idk maybe she ate snowcones or something. You would think she'd at least dance around to Ice Ice Baby ala Risky Business at least one time.

Best post in this thread.

• Like 2

Since Blank just liked this, I'm curious. What did Elsa eat? Really? And then what did she do all day? Again, there was absolutely nothing in the ice castle, but ice. No furniture or anything. Yeah it may be a nitpick, but even a 8 year old could be asking this question.

Marshmallow went and smashed some pheasants, squirrels and other forest animals for her. There is a reason we don't see those critters in Frozen unlike other Disney Princess films!

Are we talking about the article in that thread Tele made a few months ago which also had a go at Valka from HTTYD2? Because pretty much everything it said about the Lego Movie was pretty much bullshit to anyone who's actually seen the movie.

No, it was spot on. Wyldstyle/Lucy and Valka just had weak shadows of character arcs, nothing more.

Finally saw this damn movie. Thought it was ok but don't see why it was this huge phenomenon

Coz people all across the world regardless of age, gender, race, culture and orientation connected with emotionally intelligent universal themes which were expertly presented in a simple yet elegant manner to make that possible?

Also, catchy tunes.  :bop:

Edited by Spidey Freak

Coz people all across the world regardless of age, gender, race, culture and orientation connected with emotionally intelligent universal themes which were expertly presented in a simple yet elegant manner to make that possible?

Also, catchy tunes. :bop:

Really? But all the female characters looked the same.

:P

Understandable seeing how they are sisters and not abstract forms that could have looked like anything from a Picasso to a toaster. ;)

I think at this point let's agree to disagree.

Anyways, it's still a great film, and Let It Go is still amazing.

• Like 1