baumer

Thurs#s Rth: CF 15 FRZ 11-11.5 (Nikki still drunk from 2010, says 13.7 for CF)

Only half of it is heating up. The other half is actually getting rather chilly. ;)

2 are better than 0.The Hobbit will be released soon and then there'll be 3. This is fun.

Edited by ECSTASY

Really excited about these numbers.

Also, know it's not on many people's radar but go see Philomena if it's anywhere near you.  Judi Dench is ridiculous in it and it has something to say that we all should stop to hear.  

Interesting.

Not necessarily things we haven't heard before but touches on some heavy topics.  I just went to see the movie my mom thought looked best not expecting much and was kind of blown away.

Leyla likes it too and we like a lot of the same type of drama. She mentioned how great it was and pops in to check on the box office. I knew it was doing well in the UK but didn't really didn't think much of watching it in theaters. The last pure drama that I saw in the theater was Rush. And I'm glad I did. That ended up being my top film of the year so far. I may have to check it out.

• Like 1

Sitting in the cinema waiting for Saving Mr Banks to start. Im the only person here who isnt an old lady. I predict an orgy at the end of this.

LOL. Are you uncomfortable? I suspect their there for Tom or maybe even Walt.

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  7m 
DELIVERY MAN: $1.43M Thursday (est) / $12.52M Domestic Total / 3,036 Locations / $471 Location Avg. #DeliveryMan

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  8m 
FROZEN: $11.09M Thursday (est) / $26.64M Domestic Total / 3,742 Locations / $2,963 Location Avg. #Frozen

Edited by Ent

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  5m 
THE BOOK THIEF: $0.825M Thursday (est) / $3.01M Domestic Total / 1,234 Locations / $669 Location Avg. #TheBookThief

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  5m 
BLACK NATIVITY: $0.680M Thursday (est) / $1.12M Domestic Total / 1,516 Locations / $449 Location Avg. #BlackNativi

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  53m 
PHILOMENA: $0.434M Thursday (est) / $0.96M Domestic Total / 753 Locations / $576 Location Avg. #Philomena

Edited by Ent