lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

The weekend Nolanites and Marvel fans join forces is the weekend hell freezes over.

Oh god I swear that pun wasn't intended.

BKB and Squaremaster going against Futurist would be some epic shit.

Look Katniss fans, you've fought very hard in these box office games. But they were just games. Would you like to be in a real war with Nolanites and Marvel fans?

Thanks to Telemachos, you can add Potter fans to the list of enemies.It's about to get real.Bitches, abandon thread.
  • Like 1

To be fair the Harry Potter books are long, honestly what made Deathly Hallows Pt 2 so good was that there was less plot to cover and more time to do it.

DH2 wasn't particularly good. DH1 was better in terms of giving characters time to breathe, but suffered a lot from being only one part of the story.
  • Like 3

Look Katniss fans, you've fought very hard in these box office games. But they were just games. Would you like to be in a real war with Nolanites and Marvel fans?

My name is Mr. Pink and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight posters. Eight Nolanite Posters. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the flame war happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into the Weekend Numbers Thread, dressed as civilians. And once we're in the thread, as a posting army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... trolling Lawsbians. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come up from goddamn Houston, surf the fucking web, fight my way through the Marvel Wars and square off against fuckin' BKB and iJack to teach the Lawbians lessons in humanity. Lawsbians ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Hobbit-hatin', Nolan-shaming maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a bitch we find posting in support of Catching Fire, they're gonna get trolled.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 4

My name is Mr. Pink and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight posters. Eight Nolanite Posters. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the flame war happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into the Weekend Numbers Thread, dressed as civilians. And once we're in the thread, as a posting army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... trolling Lawsbians. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come up from goddamn Houston, surf the fucking web, fight my way through the Marvel Wars and square off against fuckin' BKB and iJack to teach the Lawbians lessons in humanity. Lawsbians ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Hobbit-hatin', Nolan-shaming maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a bitch we find posting in support of Catching Fire, they're gonna get trolled.

I would like this..... except I can't. :P

Goblet need the two parter treatment the most of any, imo. So much rich content they could have mined from the source material there.

I agree, every potter book post goblet was packed with content to adapt.I had the same problem with Ender's Game (but much more drastic) in that they only gave the movie 2 hours and it felt extremely rushed. The film would have been good (and possibly a BO breakout) if they had 1.Changed the date to not be so close to fierce competition2.Made it two 160 minute movies, call the second Ender's Shadow and basically tell Ender's game in detail through the end of battle school first flick, second add Bean's backstory and such and then play out everything else in the second flick, would have made for a much better paced film.It's kind of weird, I'm complaining about some films not taking their time, and then with the hobbit I pick it apart for taking to much time, it's a thin balance and really depends on what content you have to work with.