#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

I stopped over a year after five years of smoking and couldn't be more healthy.

I've lost my beloved father two months ago due to a heart attack, and while his lungs looked okay, the doctors think that smoking was one of the factors. Just quit, aDim. It's possible if you try, the first two weeks are the hardest, after that you'll realize that you are far better off without them.

Posted Image

Out of the furnace #  :(

• Like 1

The prequels basically killed my passion for Star Wars. Hopefully, Episode 7 can resuscitate it.

Yeah, I can't go all in on a franchise where half the movies are not good.

If Star Wars was just movies I might feel the same, but I'm hooked on the whole shebang. And yes, even though half of the EU is mediocre at best (with some totally shittastic entries that make TPM and AOTC seem like good fictional works), there's enough shiny gems to keep my faith strong.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 4

Some of the Worst of the Worst in the Star Wars Universe:

Children of the Jedi- Giant Robotic Imperial Doomship from early days of Empire is wandering around and abducting random groups of aliens to conscript into a brainwashed army as part of its programming to find hidden groups of Jedi and annihilate them. Everything after that premise turns into a shittastic mess, such as Luke falling in love with the ghost of a Jedi trapped in a computer on the Doomship and an evil telepathic kid who can control computers with his mind. I'm a sharp guy and half of what went on made no sense to me.

Planet of Twilight- A rogue Imperial warlord, an ancient renegade Hutt Jedi (yes that's right), and large mutated parasite conspire to unleash a parasitic plague on the galaxy. Also there are sentient crystal missiles. Again, not much in the plot and characters makes sense.

The New Rebellion- A failed student at Luke's Jedi Academy goes full derp Dark Side and tries to...you know it's never clear what he actually wants to accomplish, but his master plan is to stuff explosives into droids he makes at a factory and explode them all over the place to kill people for the evil lolz. Also contains some of the most lazy political and military writing I have ever read.

• Like 2