#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Batman Begins is actually really, really good. They are going at in this train fight sequence.

Begins is fantastic, it has aged like fine wine, Nolan extremist aside. Yeah, the shaky cam editing was annoying, the third act starts to fall into cheeseball territory, and its moments of humor were mostly lame, but it got a ton of things right. Now, go read BoxOffice Begins again and laugh because I did a near word for word adaptation of the first three scenes. Everything will make so much more sense!

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

ECSTASY

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR AVATAR ! IT'S HOT!!!

any chance you could hook me up with santa hats for my avatar? i don't have photoshop and would be pretty clueless anyway 

Edited by ladyevenstar22
  • Like 1

ECSTASY

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR AVATAR ! IT'S HOT!!!

any chance you could hook me up with santa hats for my avatar? i don't have photoshop and would be pretty clueless anyway 

LOL Thanks lady!  I didn't do it though. yjs did it for me and others.

• Like 2

Its mirroring GOF

GOF fell under 50% last weekend GOF fell 63% after Thanksgiving. 

Not really seeing the comparison. GOF faced Chronicles of Narnia in its third weekend. A $65M opener in the exact same genre. Catching Fire didn't face any new films this weekend, unless you want to count Out of the Furnace. We'll see where things fall next weekend. 

Edited by kswiston

Narnia came out on GOF's fourth weekend.

So it did. BOM's links are messed up. Nevermind! :)

EDIT: Still not seeing the comparison though. Catching Fire Dropped 53% in weekend #2. The fact that the percentages line up this weekend could just be coincidence. 

Edited by kswiston