#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

We should start talking about proper football for ages for like 10 pages lol.

Ok, let me start. The US and England seem to have found themselves in the "Groups of Death" as such.

France must be thanking their lucky stars, and Argentina may as well rest Messi till the Round of 16.

As long as Brazil and Spain finish top of their groups, they won't meet till the finals. Hopefully the final will be Brazil vs Spain following an Argentina-Brazil and Spain-Germany semifinal.

• Like 1

I mean, I love football but Ice is right. There is a thread for it. It takes up way to much room here.

You guys stop turning every other thread into a Marvel/Nolan/JLaw/etc thread and maybe we can talk business here

• Like 9

I don't turn pages into Jlaw threads. I only bring her up if the thread is about her or THG.

But the collective forum goes off the rails all the time with totally unrelated stuff, so why single out the NFL on a single day? No one complained about the big video game tangent a few pages took last night.

• Like 2

I don't turn pages into Jlaw threads. I only bring her up if the thread is about her or THG.

And I have never turned a thread into an NFL thread either.  It's not about who does it, the offtopic stuff happens no matter what

Edited by 75live

Ok, let me start. The US and England seem to have found themselves in the "Groups of Death" as such.

France must be thanking their lucky stars, and Argentina may as well rest Messi till the Round of 16.

As long as Brazil and Spain finish top of their groups, they won't meet till the finals. Hopefully the final will be Brazil vs Spain following an Argentina-Brazil and Spain-Germany semifinal.

Brazil are overrated and overhyped because there at home i mean they have neymar and few other good players but there not as strong as previous brazil sides like the ones of ronaldo, ronaldiniho, Cafu,Rivaldo and roberto carlos.

But the collective forum goes off the rails all the time with totally unrelated stuff, so why single out the NFL on a single day? No one complained about the big video game tangent a few pages took last night.

It's not just "a single day".  Like I mentioned it happens every Monday, Thursday, and Sunday, whenever a NFL game is about to start, is currently happening, or has finished.