CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

When I was younger I used to to really enjoy the Reese's Puff cereal but crunchberries is a god among cereal.

Fifth bowl right now and the guilt and regret do not outweigh the satisfaction I am getting from the taste.

Edit: though if I keep eating this stuff I myself will probably outweigh it.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 3

DOM is the better crown than WW. More interesting.

Ah yes, the "who cares about making more money WW" argument, the argument quickly discarded when the film in question is making more money WW than another targeted foe.

• Like 6

i swear i don't know why i bother with you guys and your debbie downer attitude!

but i'll put it down to my trepidation over knowing millions get to see it before me ..;

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS MOVIE :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

IT WAS AWESOME AND FUNNY AND THE END MAN THAT CLIFFHANGER WAS SOMETHING ELSE EVERYONE WENT WHAAAAT ???? AW COME ON ...

LOVEEED SMAUG !!!! LOVEEE LEGOLAS :wub: !!! 

saw peter jackson cameo  !!! GIMLI mention got a good laugh 

nevermind i'm off to RTM to discuss this movie a bit more 

def going to see this again and back again  ;) ...

don't give a fart about the numbers i ENJOYED this film and was absolutely ENTERTAINED from beginning to end can't wait for the 3rd entry in the trilogy 

i'm also looking forward to being able to watch this trilogy followed by LOTR trilogy , i'm just happy because now i've seen it i feel immune to the negative remarks afterall as long as i'm happy about it all is well in my world 

i'll be seeing it next weekend friday or saturday not sure , i have a friend who just came back yesterday from a trip and was too tired to go out 

• Like 2

You like seeing the box office in a depressed state?

If I think a movie is shit and it performs a little bit less than the last film, then yes, I don't mind. 

Look, who's kidding who here?  It doesn't matter what I think anyway.  The film is not going to do any worse or any better just because of my opinion of a movie.  It's going to do what it's going to do.  The way you speak, you want shit to be rewarded.  I think Hobbit2 is Epic Movie/Disaster Movie bad.  So if it falls domestically, good. 

Noctis would turn against any argument, person, or group of people in the world if it meant defending Potter's honor.

The way Noctis talks about Potter, you'd think Nelson Mandela directed them.

• Like 3