CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

I know nothing about Hobbit, but $4 MIL FOR MADEA?!? Damn, who did Tyler Perry piss off last year to get 2 bombs in a row out of all his previous success? Christmas theme, more diverse cast, no Madea in 18 months, only major Christmas movie this month - Tyler's about to deck somebodys halls at Lionsgate...or theyll be decking his, Sharkeisha style.

Posted Image

Sharkeisha noooooooo!!!!!

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

What do you mean commercially? Are you saying it won't make a profit?

LOL I know it probably won't make 150m but as far as it being a commercial success I don't know. I don't know what the budget is. Do you?

IDK the budget. I mean a surprise hit like J-Beebz was wanting. Pretty sure a 70M (which would be mindblowingly great for Davis) wouldn't be necessarily a hit

I know nothing about Hobbit, but $4 MIL FOR MADEA?!? Damn, who did Tyler Perry piss off last year to get 2 bombs in a row out of all his previous success? Christmas theme, more diverse cast, no Madea in 18 months, only major Christmas movie this month - Tyler's about to deck somebodys halls at Lionsgate...or theyll be decking his, Sharkeisha style.

Posted Image

You mean Temptation? That was a success.

It'll be for the best Hun, it'll be for the best. If it tanks, think of it like it's a metaphor of Wolverine having to gut Jean in order to save the World. :P

I'm sorry E, but after reading some stuff about where the Fox-Men money's budget is actually going, suddenly the cheap looking figurine and sets started to make sense. I hope to be wrong, but if I'm not, the good news is that the X-Men will be heading home soon.

Posted Image

What are you reading? Where is this bit of info?

Less pressure at Texas as well. Mack has underachieved given their talent, yet he has had a very long leash there when you look at how big his salary is. Bama has been spoiled by Saban's success and they expect him to win it every year now, which is an insane standard.

It's always fun to lol at UT and it's entitled fanbase.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 2