kayumanggi

Weekend Actuals (12.13 - 12.15) 73.7 M TH: TDOS

The Waterloo Station scene at the beginning of Ultimatum is one of the top ten best directed and edited scenes in the history of movies imo.  Ultimatum is in my top 30 films of all time.

I am right with you. Ultimate is a great....great movie! My favorit of the series and just like you, it is in my top 30 films of all-time!

The Waterloo Station scene at the beginning of Ultimatum is one of the top ten best directed and edited scenes in the history of movies imo.  Ultimatum is in my top 30 films of all time.

That one has my favorite fight scene of all time.

• Like 2

Thor is taking forever to cross 200 million.

After the, sadly, heavy second weekend drop this was all but expected to have a slower crawl to $200m

The important take away is that it did indeed cross that mark AND while having higher admissions.

The limping really starts after Christmas imo cause it's still going to be drawing $300-400K a day with about $1.5-8m during the week again. Post Christmas and thereafter is the slow money. 

• Like 1

http://accursedarachnid.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/box-office-analysis-catching-fire-vs-deathly-hollows-part-1-135/

Posted ImageVSPosted Image

DAY

HP7 GROSS

CHG

CF GROSS

CHG

DIFF

GAP

22 $3.24m +114% $4.11m +127% +0.87m +8.30m
23 $5.06m +57% $5.75m +40% +0.69m +8.98m
24 $3.15m -38% $3.82m -34% +0.67m +9.65m

http://accursedarachnid.wordpress.com/2013/12/14/hobbit-1-vs-hobbit-2/

Posted ImageVSPosted Image

Desolation of Smaug catches up to An Unexpected Journey = $300 million.

DAY

HP7 GROSS

CHG

CF GROSS

CHG

DIFF

GAP

1 $37.13m ---- $31.19m ---- -5.93m -5.93m
2 $27.74m -25% $24.43m -22% -$3.31m -$9.24m
3 $19.75m -29% $18.02m -26% -$1.73m -$10.97m
  • Like 4

Oh my god when he got out of that car with the sunglasses on... I got a tingle in my soul and other places I won't mention, lol.

There's no need, we all know where those other places are  :lol:

After finishing with the whole trilogy, I have the need to use Bourne theme as my ringtone now. Gotta go find and download it, lol.

• Like 1

There's no need, we all know where those other places are  :lol:

After finishing with the whole trilogy, I have the need to use Bourne theme as my ringtone now. Gotta go find and download it, lol.

yes ma'am.

I'm gonna watch the whole trilogy again myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

• Like 1