kayumanggi

Weekend Actuals (12.13 - 12.15) 73.7 M TH: TDOS

DOS numbers if it performs like AUJ:

Monday- 7.065 (-60.8%)

Tuesday- 7.171 (+1.5%)

Wednesday- 5.773 (-19.5%)

Thursday- 6.033 (+4.5%)

Friday- 9.194 (+52.4%) (-70.52% from last Friday)

Saturday- 12.917 (+40.5%) (-47.13% from last Saturday)

Sunday- 11.535 (-10.7%) (-36% from last Sunday)

Weekend: 33.646 (-54.31%)

So it would end up dropping 2 percentage points better over the weekend than AUJ (-56.4%) if it matches AUJ's drops for the next week. But I think it'll hold better because it has been generally better received.

$6.2M MON for Smaug heading to full week gross of about $96M - 15% weaker than 1st #Hobbit.

Well with my schedule at this time of year I had to put off seeing till next week, two jobs + my main one is with the school board so I'm out next week, and I'd wager the film might possibly see a bounce back to AUJ tally. Could be others in a similar situation. ---Maybe

Avengers addresses this in their Item 47 Short with the Chituri weapon. 

Agents of SHIELD addresses it by having the team scouring the London University to gather up all Asgardian leftovers after events of TDW.

I get it that your larger point stands, it's an exception. Will BvS address the mass destruction of MOS??

Yeah, I was meaning more within the movie itself, but I suppose you have a point (even though AoS should've addressed the giant Jotunheim beast running around London)