Godzilla

How to Train Your Dragon 2 OS (418 mil OS!!!)

it's really good ! i was a bit worry because today in Paris and in france the weather is amazing, and we were wondering, will people go to the theater with such a good weather outside?  And well, the imax 3D at disney village was fuller than expect, a whole holiday camp  full of kids came and the kids loved it. Not a kid was talking in the theater , it was impressive, all these kids being silent . 

I think american kids are too weak, because obviously french kids had absolutely no problem witth the movie!

• Like 2

it's really good ! i was a bit worry because today in Paris and in france the weather is amazing, and we were wondering, will people go to the theater with such a good weather outside?  And well, the imax 3D at disney village was fuller than expect, a whole holiday camp  full of kids came and the kids loved it. Not a kid was talking in the theater , it was impressive, all these kids being silent . 

I think american kids are too weak, because obviously french kids had absolutely no problem witth the movie!

I knew it!

Here in France they love it!

:D

i went a second time today, tonight,  this time at my local theater, i live in a small town , one hour from Paris ; the theater was full and i got a huge surprise at the end : the audience applaused!  i'm used to audience applausing at the end of the movie but In Paris. It's the first time , i witnessed my local theater audience doing that! i was amazed. 

And this time, the kids were all fine too... It's an american problem.... The kids are really too fragile outthere.

• Like 1

Rio 2 and x mean were released two months ago ( around that ) . It 's a comparison of first day start in Paris. 

Dragons 2 is  the highest start of the year ( for now ) in Paris on it's first day at  2 pm,  already that high

Edited by pupuceplus
  • Like 1

France start is really good, yesterday france tv aired the first movie and the number were huge on tv ( the channel is very happy about the number ) and today , it's the best start of the year for Dragons 2 in Paris. It's now top 1 better day start. 

Now , on friday night, french will watch the WC game for sure.... I think it will affect one evening.  The wenesday are very important day here for release,  as important than the week end number. Famillies goes to theater on wenesday , that why our movies are released the wenesday

7520 spectateurs sur 22 copies. ( 22 copies in Paris, brought  7520 admissions and they are the numbers at 2pm )

the start for dragons 2 is twice better than the first movie;

http://braindamaged.fr/2014/07/02/box-office-france-meilleur-demarrage-pour-dragons-2/

Edited by pupuceplus
  • Like 3

i am not worried for dragons in France , i went twice yesterday and audience reactions was very good, one theater applaused at the end. The allociné website, has ton of viewers reviews that are extremely positives.

Oh by the way, at Paris toys R us, la Defense, Dragons and riders came for a visit : 

Posted Image

• Like 4