iceroll

December 26 (Boxing Day) Numbers || Hobbit 10.5m, Frozen 9.1m, AH 6.35m, Banks 4.7m, 47R 3.7m

The Bourne Trilogy is a the perfect spy and action movies ever. I love them so much. 

Here are my favorite trilogies. 

[*]The Lord of the Rings [*]Nolan's Batman  [*]The Bourne Trilogy  [*]Terminator trilogy (1 and 2 fuck 3)  [*]Alien Trilogy (1 and 2 fuck 3) [*]Back to the Future Trilogy [*]Indiana Jones Trilogy [*]Toy Story Trilogy [*]Spider-Man trilogy (1 and 2 fuck 3) [*]X-Men trilogy (1 and 2 fuck 3) [*]Scream Trilogy [*]The Matrix Trilogy (1 fuck 2 and 3) [*]Pirates of the Caribbean (1 and 2 fuck 3)

• Like 1

Well, I found out I was bathed in beer a few times when I was little (reasons still unspecified) so that explains my preference for it. Most likely.

Well that's interesting. :lol:  I've heard of all kinds of old wives tales cures but that's a a first.

can't help but notice DOS might actually beat AUJ's third weekend

Yes. It has a good chance. If it makes 32 million, same than AUJ, it could make another 82 million from that point (same than AUJ). Total would be 274. It would not be as bad as 250 that we were thinking last week.

• Like 1

The Bourne Trilogy is a the perfect spy and action movies ever. I love them so much. 

Here are my favorite trilogies. 

[*]The Lord of the Rings

[*]Nolan's Batman 

[*]The Bourne Trilogy 

[*]Terminator trilogy (1 and 2 fuck 3) 

[*]Alien Trilogy (1 and 2 fuck 3)

[*]Back to the Future Trilogy

[*]Indiana Jones Trilogy

[*]Toy Story Trilogy

[*]Spider-Man trilogy (1 and 2 fuck 3)

[*]X-Men trilogy (1 and 2 fuck 3)

[*]Scream Trilogy

[*]The Matrix Trilogy (1 fuck 2 and 3)

[*]Pirates of the Caribbean (1 and 2 fuck 3)

If you have to say "fuck 3" then I must contest, it doesn't belong on your favorite trilogy list.

• Like 1