iceroll

December 26 (Boxing Day) Numbers || Hobbit 10.5m, Frozen 9.1m, AH 6.35m, Banks 4.7m, 47R 3.7m

Just read the Deadline box office report. Anita Busch is trying so, so hard to copy Nikki's acerbic style that it is coming off as a very bad imitator. She should just concentrate on developing her own style instead and giving Deadline an identity after Nikki instead of more of the same.

• Like 4

The scene in Supremacy when he went to confess his first assassination to the Neski's daughter was such a great scene for me.

hate that scene

I was waiting for mah girl Oksana to slap Damon across the face pretty hard

obv it didnt happen

Karl was the only saving grace of that movie :wub: moar bad russians like that Hollywood pretty please

hate that scene

I was waiting for mah girl Oksana to slap Damon across the face pretty hard

obv it didnt happen

Karl was the only saving grace of that movie :wub: moar bad russians like that Hollywood pretty please

Personal preference. I thought that scene is very powerful and emotional to Bourne. I love that.

And Matt Damon all the way. Karl Urban is okay  :)

• Like 2

Just read the Deadline box office report. Anita Busch is trying so, so hard to copy Nikki's acerbic style that it is coming off as a very bad imitator. She should just concentrate on developing her own style instead and giving Deadline an identity after Nikki instead of more of the same.

Anita Busch, he he he he.

• Like 3

DOS is doing great. Utterly shocked 47 Ronin has made so much. I really thought 10m for the 5 day would be an absolute best case scenario. I guess relentless marketing does account for something.

Well, there's also the fact that there isn't really anything like it, and there hasn't been for a while.

Frozen is 25.2% ahead of Tangled's OD multiplier after Thursday. 44% is needed to top DM2. A 30M weekend would put Frozen at ~36% ahead. There is a strong chance that Frozen comes out of next weekend ahead of that 44% figure, pacing for ~375M.

• Like 2

DOS is doing great. Utterly shocked 47 Ronin has made so much. I really thought 10m for the 5 day would be an absolute best case scenario. I guess relentless marketing does account for something.

But not nearly enough to save 47 Ronin from being a box office disaster for Universal. It needs 350 Million minimum to just break even,and it is not going to come close. I see 40 to 50 Million in the US,and 200 Million world wide as the best case scenario,and that still means Universal is going to have to use a good hunk of the profits from DM2 to cover the costs of "Ronin".

Still amazed how some people think that  Ronin is doing well at the box office. It's not,when you consider the budget.

And a lot of film journalist are saying that the 175 Million "Official" budget  for 47 Ronin from Universal is just for P.R.,and the actual cost is north of 200 Million. When you remember that film studios only get half the box office take for a film,you can understand why Universal is already declaring (for tax purposes) a big loss on 47 Ronin.