LexJoker

Wednesday #s (1/1) | FRZ 8.72,DOS 7.8,WOWS 5.671,AM2 4.874,SMB 4.178 (Official estimates)

Tele FROZEN update:

I have not yet seen it.

Tele? 

Do you want to watch a screener?

Come on you go and say 

You never watch animation anymore

Stay on the floor, 

It's like you've never say-ed 

We used to be okay buddies 

And now we're not 

I wish you would watch Frozen 

Make it a Frozen screener

Not my best work, but eh

• Like 5

Tele? 

Come on you go and say 

You never watch animation anymore

Stay on the floor, 

It's like you've never say-ed 

We used to be okay buddies 

And now we're not 

I wish you would watch Frozen 

Make it a Frozen screener

Not my best work, but eh

Posted Image

How many inches can you take without it hurting ED?  :ph34r:

Id say about 5 or so. Everything would be normal in that case. Hopefully it won't be rock hard in the morning and I can shovel it.
  • Like 3

You see Iceroll, this is what happens when you deny #ED his ability to rant about Peyton Manning

You gotta Dark Knight this thing

'You see? This is how crazy Iceroll's made BO Forums! If you really want order in Box Office Forums, Iceroll must allow NFL talk in the box office threads. Oh and every day Iceroll doesn't, #ED will talk about inches and pain. Starting tonight. I'm a man of my word...'

• Like 1

Posted Image

You should

Let it go, let it go

You're are one with the numbs of sums

Let it go, let it go

I don't think you're dumb

Here I quote

And here I'll post

Let the GIFs rage on

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your posts never bothered me anyway

Geez, Shawn, I'm just talking football. You know, about Peyton's ability to handle the pressure when protection breaks down and penetration occurs. He's quick, but if his tight end isn't open, he's gonna get hammered.

Doesn't help that in the cold he's unable to go deep, he just doesn't have as much velocity. And with 11 men in the huddle, it can all start to get overwhelming.

• Like 1

You should

Let it go, let it go

You're are one with the numbs of sums

Let it go, let it go

I don't think you're dumb

Here I quote

And here I'll post

Let the GIFs rage on 

Your posts never bothered me anyway

Posted Image
  • Like 1

In 2013 I tried watching before midnight and the first 10mn confused the hell out of me I was like whaaaaat the f/h? That I resolved not to watch it until I rewatched sunrise/sunset I was so sure they went their separate ways again which was a few yrs ago So anyhoo tonight I got copy of sunset and so now I can watch all 3 back to back Watching sunrise(1995) right now , amazing movie when its done right bla bla bla can be incredibly engaging these two do bla bla perfect Ethan hawke is sooooo cute (still has his baby face from reality bites) and today he's aged his face is hard (dunno what right word is)

Well Peyton is going to prove you all wrong this time. I have him going into endzone about four times in his first playoff game this year.He did it for me 55 time during the regular season.

Well Peyton is going to prove you all wrong this time. I have him going into endzone about four times in his first playoff game this year.He did it for me 55 times during the regular season. Edited by #ED
  • Like 1