LexJoker

Wednesday #s (1/1) | FRZ 8.72,DOS 7.8,WOWS 5.671,AM2 4.874,SMB 4.178 (Official estimates)

Didn't WDAS start doing 3D films before Pixar? I thought Chicken Little and Meet the Robinsons had a limited 3D showing, and I know Bolt did. But Pixar didn't have one until Up.

I think he means 2D animation versus CG.

• Like 1

Had to take a timeout from the thread to watch the DVRed Sugar Bowl. LOLOLOL. Angry Saban is always priceless.

Always nice to see the SEC lose.

However the college post season is a shell of what it used to be.  I rarely watch anymore

Always nice to see the SEC lose.

However the college post season is a shell of what it used to be.  I rarely watch anymore

The BCS was horrible, but I didn't care for the split championships either. Hopefully the upcoming 4-team playoff will be a good start (toward an eventual 8, 12, or even 16 team playoff).

• Like 1

The BCS was horrible, but I didn't care for the split championships either. Hopefully the upcoming 4-team playoff will be a good start (toward an eventual 8, 12, or even 16 team playoff).

I hope that with the playoffs a non SC pac-12 team, will bring some respect back to the west.

I mean so what do you guys think will be the biggest sports movie of the year  :ph34r: no off-topic here  :P

Didn't WDAS start doing 3D films before Pixar? I thought Chicken Little and Meet the Robinsons had a limited 3D showing, and I know Bolt did. But Pixar didn't have one until Up.

Sorry, I meant from 2d drawing to CG animation

Sorry, I meant from 2d drawing to CG animation

Yeah, I realized you probably meant that after posting. Disney was already pushing in that regard (cancled 2D production after Home on the Range underperformed), but it's clear that the quality didn't start bumping up until Lasseter was able to take over as CCO and start pushing things forward. I -think- Bolt was the first film he had an effect on.

It's really weird that while WDAS has had this ramp of quality from his assignment, Pixar's pretty much stayed flat at best. Too much for one man to do, perhaps?