druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Oh since we're making lists. 

[*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Meryl Streep [*]Helen Mirren [*]Judi Dench [*]Angelina Jolie [*]Emmanuelle Riva

• Like 5

Snow White

Sleeping Beauty

Esmeralda

Mulan

Pocahontas

Rapunzel

Brave Girl

Jasmine

Ariel

Cinderella

Anna>Elsa

Belle is hottest princess

Sorry...

Elsa

Rapunzel

Jasmine

Sleeping Beauty

Belle

Ariel 

Anna

Esmeralda

The rest

Next Disney animated epic? :D It's surprising there hasn't been an Indian Disney princess or prince yet (or even a Hispanic one for that matter). Just Mowgli. 

Screw animated... there's definitely an epic trilogy there. Keep the gist of it and broaden the casting to make it a global hit.

Toy Story 3

Up

The Incredibles

Toy Story 2

Wall-E

Monsters University

Rattouile

Toy StoryBrave

Monsters Inc

Cars

Finding Nemo

A Bug's Life

Cars 2

Edited by Fancyarcher

Oh since we're making lists. 

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Meryl Streep

[*]Helen Mirren

[*]Judi Dench

[*]Angelina Jolie

[*]Emmanuelle Riva

I would put Helen Mirren at 25 and Meryl Streep 25 at 26.

Other then that. Solid list.

• Like 3

I'm watching the Exorcist right now and fuck I had forgotten how scary it was. I knew there was a reason I don't watch horror movies. But Masterfully made in any sense of that term. 

I love The Exorcist as well, but anytime I see an exorcism in a movie, I just burst into laughter. :lol:

http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/box-office-paranormal-activity-opens-but-cant-spook-frozens-climb-towards-300m/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

FRIDAY, 11 PM: While much of the nation is under a deep freeze, Walt Disney is basking in the sun as its animated family musical Frozen might be able to build a $300M castle (or very close to it) over the three-day weekend. Estimates are showing solid numbers for the film so far on Friday night (over $6M) with moviegoers continuing to buy tickets seven weeks after its debut. It could bring in anywhere from $22M to $24M this weekend, depending on the weather. Paranormal Activity: The Marked Onesopened Thursday in 2,867 theaters to $1.2M, according to Paramount and added what appears to be another $8.5M to $9M on Friday. It could make $18M to $19M by the time the lights come up. However, the horror film only received a C- CinemaScore (D- for those over 25 years old). Not good for any kind of long-term play. The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug (down 198 theaters to 3,730), nabbed another $4.7M to $5.1M Friday night based on early estimates for the third spot; The Wolf of Wall Street (Par) and American Hustle (Sony) are in a continuous battle for position it seems...

Article updated:

PA 8.5m

Frozen 6.8m

DoS 5m

WoWS 4.3m

AH 4m

http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/box-office-paranormal-activity-opens-but-cant-spook-frozens-climb-towards-300m/

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1