druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

I might be the only person who thinks Michael Shannon is really good in Man of Steel. It's like, a perfect mix of "fuck it, why not?" overacting and "goddamn, surely we've done enough takes by now, I want my fucking lunch" underacting.

• Like 5

Well, we've already seen one director crossover between Star Wars and Star Trek. At this point, nothing will shock me. Disney should just buy out DC Comics from WB.

I fear what would happen if one company owned all the major superheroes.There would only be Spider-man, Avenger, Batman, and Superman movies every year. Smaller heroes would be completely ignored.

I might be the only person who thinks Michael Shannon is really good in Man of Steel. It's like, a perfect mix of "fuck it, why not?" overacting and "goddamn, surely we've done enough takes by now, I want my fucking lunch" underacting.

Probably not. Saying that the dude in Thor 2 was fucking amazing would be far more unusual. 

• Like 2

I've seen that trailer twice in the cinema already. Both times I heard a bunch of people saying it looked awesome afterwards. 

Lucky

Prisoners? Great Gatsby? 

I just listed every legitimate drama I saw this year :P

And guys, let MovieMan89 have his fun. I ranted about Despicable Me 2 the whole time during its BO run and none of you gave me trouble :P

Ya. You didn't pull a fishnets 2.0. (And Fishnets doing Fishnets is fine cus she pulls it off, but anyone else..... just blurgh......)

And for the record, I didn't even really like Frozen. 

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

Oh and I'm pissed off at myself for forgetting to look for Peter Jackson and Colbert in the Hobbit <_<

I don't know how you could miss either of them. PJ is like the first thing you see in the movie and Colbert gets a full-on close-up, though granted under a hood and some makeup.

I don't know how you could miss either of them. PJ is like the first thing you see in the movie and Colbert gets a full-on close-up, though granted under a hood and some makeup.

I think I saw Colbert tbh after looking it up online and I was kinda out of it at the beginning thanks to me being upset over no Godzilla trailer

And guys, let MovieMan89 have his fun. I ranted about Despicable Me 2 the whole time during its BO run and none of you gave me trouble :P

Thank you! Anyways I can always take solace in the fact that Frozen still isn't gonna top any of these classics in first run attendance:

The Lion King

Aladdin

Toy Story trilogy

Shrek 1 and 2

Finding Nemo

Monsters Inc

The Incredibles

It does piss me off it will beat Beauty and the Beast though in first run attendance. Now that's a true animated masterpiece.

I miss Fisnnets lol, she goes really overboard with rants but she's funny

Anyway, happy Frozen is crossing 300M and also just let those who didn't like it and not happy with its box office run say what they want, the arguments are just running in circles now. It's futile to convince them otherwise

Glad SMB had good holds after a so-so OW, 80M finish is likely now with a small shot for 100M depending on Oscar boost

Edited by forg
  • Like 1

Well then you felt the same about the film as me. I just hate its huge success and how overrated it is.

A message from Disney:

Don't feel bad about not liking Frozen. Disney will get your money with one of their next film offerings. A new Muppets film and CA2 are coming soon to a theater near you.

-Walt Disney

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 2

Everything you wrote is exactly why it's his worst performance.