grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

The whole BOF Awards were terrible last year.

The only good thing was my and Jack's derailment of the Christmas Day Numbers thread victory for Best Thread of the Year.

• Like 2

nevermind the dvd of blue jasmine is out , its only been online 3 days , i check about once a week  

life of pi and les miserables played this morning on tv (canal+ cinema) only watched les miz , anne hathaway so deserved her oscar , gosh that scene where she sings "i have a dream" makes me tear up everytime she's so into it ! bravo!

Edited by ladyevenstar22

He just won an Oscar two years ago.

How exactly is his hey day over? Woody Allen's hey day will never be over. He'll live on forever in the minds of many (corny I know).

His Hey Dey was a long time ago. Do you know what hey day means?

His Hey Dey was a long time ago. Do you know what hey day means?

Yeah, but he was really that much of a box office draw. He was very inconsistent in his prime. He wasn't never as popular as someone like Mel Brooks. Only 2 of his movies adjust to 100 million, those being Annie Hall and Manhattan.Besides Midnight in Paris and Blue Jasmine did quite well given their releases.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Sometimes I forget how great Batman Begins is.

Never forget.

It's not who I am underneath. It's what box office predictions I do that defines me.

Well, better get working on part 4 today.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2