grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

I seem to recall KissyKins saying that a few days ago and ignoring the barrage of follow-up posts that corrected him on the matter, so I fear doing it now is futile.

Ahhh, this is my own fault for falling asleep after 20 minutes and missing the rest of the film haha. I found it totally uninteresting, but each to their own.I'm supporting Gravity, August Osage County and Blue Jasmine for awards season. Finally seeing WOWS tonight with very high hopes. And hopefully 12 Years A Slave this week.

LONE has a more positive portrayal of the War than ZERO.  Like its title, ZDT is pretty dark & depressing. The torture scenes are hard to watch, and it is the first few minutes !

I was actually placing Lone and Zero in the same category, since they're the only war on terror movies to succeed so far. 

Her was beautiful.

Hit way too close to home though. Gonna go sulk underneath the bedsheets while I contemplate my boring existence.*

*And watch dat Seahawks game.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1