grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

Also, Frozen's looking at 15M+ for the MLK 4-day.  It'll hit 4th highest 7th weekend on Sunday, and could challenge for 3rd highest 8th weekend.

Wouldn't that pretty much lock it to pass DM2

Iron Mans a comic book movie. Its not an all out film about war.

Iron Man is a searing indictment of how the American Military Industrial Complex funded terrorists groups in Afghanistan. This lead to the subsequent invasion and build up of the military. Obadiah Stane was able to make massive profits for Stark Enterprises off this military build up.

Iron Man is a searing indictment of how the American Military Industrial Complex funded terrorists groups in Afghanistan. This lead to the subsequent invasion and build up of the military. Obadiah Stane was able to make massive profits for Stark Enterprises off this military build up.

Iron Man's a comic book movie. There's no torture, no limbs are being shot off...no beheadings and its not rated R. So not the sane thing.
  • Like 1

So Frozen should beat DM2. But I dont see it making 400M unless it has another crazy hold after MLK weekend. But it should come close. 

OS it seems to fall off the cliff post holidays.. So it really needs china/japan to hop on to the hype train for it to beat DM2 WW. I am not sure a musical will click with Chinese audience but it should do well in Japan.

Gotta say... I'm a little bit sad I missed the Titanic derail. I've only seen it once, in 2012 in 3D, and I sobbed through basically the entire last 40 minutes

don't feel bad that movie is basically dry-eye free aka  a top ten tearjerker! (not first on that list because i can at least watch the first hour more or less ok but GHOST ugh i won't even go near that dvd)

people who say they didnt like it or hate it or didnt cry as much as i respect their opinion i see them like unicorns exception rather than the norm

i mean if the couple doesnt get you , the music will , the other passengers , the ship knowing it actually happened sighhh

i tried to watch frozen last night ,ff a bit  and ran when little girl started singing by her sister door after they took magic away or smtg 

took it off and was like nope no no no no ....

maybe i was too tired , i'd have to wait and see if i'm in a good mood to hear an animation with songs in it

is there like a lot of songs in it?

i got the screener for my nephews and niece 

anyhoo it looks good otherwise from the 5mn i saw ....

• Like 1