grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

FROZEN will eventually hit $400M. Incredible.

im no numbers genius, I've only been here for a bit... But that weekend hold is pretty incredible. I don't think 400M is a lock by any means, but just the fact that it's within reach is mind blowing and a feat in and of itself.
  • Like 2

I feel like you're meant to feel sympathy for both. I mean, it seems like Sally Hawkins gets her happy ending, but her fiance still seems like an aggressive douche who seems just like her ex. 

I felt more sympathy for Sally's character b/c she's a better person than Jasmine 

If thats a happy ending for her then its not very happy :(

That dude is a douche imo 

poor Ginger

Hopefully Her indeed gets lots of love in BOF awards :wub:

Having doubts about watching Her now. First time I've downloaded a screener. The quality is f**king awful. Is it always like this with screeners?

Unless you get something that's more than about 3 GBs, it's best not to bother with screeners. I don't know why but unless the size is huge the quality will be terrible.

With my mom, no problem. But with dad, impossible. I watched Departed on TV with him, and he switched the channel and yelled at the screen when Jack Nicholson brought out his dildo.

But he was fine with all the murder and bloodshed, right?