Jack Nevada

2014 Academy Awards: The Official Thread (ALL NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST)

If they could do that, then Get a Horse would have won. As it is, there has been no Disney bias at this awards show.d

Folks seeing the fix with Lone Ranger being nominated and no MOS or Pacific Rim.. Pretty much shows there is some polictics going on in the SFX category.. I do agree with Gravity deserving the win though.. But come on Lone Ranger??

Rofl there is nothing in there in the category of the brillance ofthe visuals  of a film like MOS.. (I mean Krypton, the visuals of the fighting , and  space jumps...The citys destruction)

Just no!!... Congrats to Gravity!!

Forrest GUMP MUSIC!!!!

Aw even though nobody gives a shit about these categories, it's so great to see all the emotion that it brings to them and their families. I'm sure the experience matters more to them than some costume designer or score writer that's been nominated 5+ times already.

• Like 3

Who s Kate Hudson ?

A actress with a once promising career and an Oscar nomination, that went south when she decided to become a rom com actress and everyone stopped caring about her.

Edited by Fancyarcher

She was in a lot of films with McConaughey during his dark ages

Before the Dark Times. Before the Shirtlessness. A young actor named Matt McConaughey, who was in A Time to Kill before he obtained abs, helped hunt down and destroy the shirts.

• Like 1