ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

In other news, I can't believe NYPost.com's main article today. You cannot be serious. With all the things wrong with this world, they decide to discuss how JLaw is becoming "cocky and putting on a show".

http://nypost.com/

Time for Jennifer Lawrence to give up doe-eyed ingenue act

Give up the cutesy, doe-eyed ingénue show. It’s wearing thin for us savvy watchers, who are well aware that you’re in on the industry’s secret handshake.

Don’t abandon your bold wit. During last year’s Golden Globes, you sauntered on stage like a veteran collector of hardware, grabbed the statue and quipped, “I beat Meryl [streep],” and followed up with a zinger aimed at studio honcho Harvey Weinstein: “Thank you for killing whoever you had to kill to get me up here today.”

It was refreshing and confident and showed real pluck and personality.

And please don’t start acting self-important.

In other news, I can't believe NYPost.com's main article today. You cannot be serious. With all the things wrong with this world, they decide to discuss how JLaw is becoming "cocky and putting on a show".

http://nypost.com/

Time for Jennifer Lawrence to give up doe-eyed ingenue act

Give up the cutesy, doe-eyed ingénue show. It’s wearing thin for us savvy watchers, who are well aware that you’re in on the industry’s secret handshake.

Don’t abandon your bold wit. During last year’s Golden Globes, you sauntered on stage like a veteran collector of hardware, grabbed the statue and quipped, “I beat Meryl [streep],” and followed up with a zinger aimed at studio honcho Harvey Weinstein: “Thank you for killing whoever you had to kill to get me up here today.”

It was refreshing and confident and showed real pluck and personality.

And please don’t start acting self-important.

Posted Image

How can it do 9M if it only did 1.5M on Friday? The Friday # is good for a re-release, but 9M? 

4 Day weekend.

Actually, nevermind that. It's the Friday number and it will make 9M through Monday. That's it, I think.

Heck knows the US holidays...

Edited by ChD