ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

Not with distribution and marketing. Total costs on Jack Ryan are probably around 100m (just my guess). 

Since when do we ever discuss that part of the budget though when determining if it does well or not?  If we did that then hardly any films would make a profit.

• Like 6

I think Kevin Hart is funny, but he's starting to get in that rut where he just shouts.

I think he's the funniest when he's giving long-winded explanations on The Real Husbands of Hollywood.I think that show is what gave him gave the ablility to carry a movie.

I think he's the funniest when he's giving long-winded explanations on The Real Husbands of Hollywood.I think that show is what gave him gave the ablility to carry a movie.

LOL He's not the only one in the movie. Ice Cube has fans.

So resend it.

" Also, guys, PLEASE DON'T SEND ME YOUR LISTS UNTIL THEY ARE FINALIZED. It's okay if you send me a minor change or two but from here on out I'm tallying these up as I go. This is the only way I can get nominations out Monday afternoon/evening."

-- Gopher.

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

Surprised by The Nut Job.

Hotel For Dogs(2009) played like this:

4.340 + 7.343 + 5.327 + 5.853 = 22.865

Using the same pattern, a 3.5/4 Friday translates to 18.44/21.07 4-day

Puts it on track to easily recoup the 42.8m production budget.

Edited by a2knet

Uh... nut job doing well? I really hope that frozens legs will not be chopped off by a squirrel...

regarding search traffic: its pretty interesting that this weeks opening movies barely register in google trends. The only one that had at least some search volume was ride along (note that the data only includes Tuesday and that absolute values are to be taken with a grain of salt since this stuff is still in beta).

Posted Image

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=%2Fm%2F0kvhr5y%2C%20%2Fm%2F0kmyxvt%2C%20%2Fm%2F0ryt9m1%2C%20%2Fm%2F052pswp%2C%20%2Fm%2F0swlzl6&geo=US&date=today%203-m&cmpt=q

its also nice to see how AH and WOWS got their oscar nomination bumps with hustle getting the larger one :)

Edited by chuck0