ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

The production budget matters most though.

Let's see how the film does overseas before it calling it some kind of failure (could do well, could do awful).

I don't see why it matters most when the distribution costs are as much if not probably higher than the production cost.  Money spent is money spent. 

Holy crap Ride Along was hilarious guys. Look I know alot of you only care for artsy substance filled and superhero movies and thats fine, but you need to see this. It was the funniest movie ive seen since TITE, but RA was straight LOL and the full house audience ate it up. Yall my gf was laying on my chest and I was literally chocking her with my arm (by mistake) from laughing so hard. I mean people were rolling in their seats (literally, the seats recline). I listened to comments after and everyone enjoyed it and gave it good merits. And the crowd was mixed race.Yeah yeah I know Her and Llewen and Wolf and 12 Years and Frozen is out, but please go check this out with a crowd. Yes its not a well crafted movie, but it provides the entertainment that alot of the artsy fartsy movies wont and the chemistry between Ice Cube and Hart is incredible. The WOM will be great. That is all kbye.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 5

I'm on a Godfather marathon today :DLove the movies so much.I'm gonna find a pic of Michael Corleone to put as my avatar :)

I don't like 3 that much. But I do have all 3 on blu-ray. But Al Pacino/Michael Corleone  :wub:

Big thumbs up.

• Like 2

Holy crap Ride Along was hilarious guys. Look I know alot of you only care for artsy substance filled and superhero movies and thats fine, but you need to see this. It was the funniest movie ive seen since TITE, but RA was straight LOL and the full house audience ate it up. Yall my gf was laying on my chest and I was literally chocking her with my arm (by mistake) from laughing so hard. I mean people were rolling in their seats (literally, the seats recline). I listened to comments after and everyone enjoyed it and gave it good merits. And the crowd was mixed.Yeah yeah I know Her and Llewen and Wolf and 12 Years and Frozen is out, but please go check this out with a crowd. Yes its not a well crafted movie, but it provides the entertainment that alot of the artsy fartsy movies wont and the chemistry between Ice Cube and Hart is incredible. The WOM will be great. That is all kbye.

Good to hear that you like it. I'll be doing a double-bill tomorrow: Ride Along and Wolf of Wall Street rewatch. Maybe even Jack Ryan if I feel like it.

• Like 2

I don't like 3 that much. But I do have all 3 on blu-ray. But Al Pacino/Michael Corleone  :wub:

Big thumbs up.

3 wasn't that good, but I still found it pretty enjoyable.

I know right? Michael Corleone is indeed  :wub: Shame that he didn't win an Oscar for the role despite being nominated both times. All the Academy love went to Vito, lol.

• Like 1

Holy crap Ride Along was hilarious guys. Look I know alot of you only care for artsy substance filled and superhero movies and thats fine, but you need to see this. It was the funniest movie ive seen since TITE, but RA was straight LOL and the full house audience ate it up. Yall my gf was laying on my chest and I was literally chocking her with my arm (by mistake) from laughing so hard. I mean people were rolling in their seats (literally, the seats recline). I listened to comments after and everyone enjoyed it and gave it good merits. And the crowd was mixed race.Yeah yeah I know Her and Llewen and Wolf and 12 Years and Frozen is out, but please go check this out with a crowd. Yes its not a well crafted movie, but it provides the entertainment that alot of the artsy fartsy movies wont and the chemistry between Ice Cube and Hart is incredible. The WOM will be great. That is all kbye.

no thanks

3 wasn't that good, but I still found it pretty enjoyable.

I know right? Michael Corleone is indeed  :wub: Shame that he didn't win an Oscar for the role despite being nominated both times. All the Academy love went to Vito, lol.

John Cazale deserves some love too. Did you know he and Meryl Streep were together back then?

• Like 1

Went to the movies tonight and it was shut down. Power outage. :(

But I wasn't going to see RA. I was gonna watch Jack Ryan.

John Cazale deserves some love too. Did you know he and Meryl Streep were together back then?

:o I didn't know that. 

Yeah, he was great too. So is James Caan, Talia Shire, and Robert Duvall. Everyone really, lol. I just love the movies.

I think that Part 2 is a better movie overall, but I love and enjoy Part 1 more, it's a bit more special in a way.

I'm happy you enjoyed it, but I don't think I want to be subjected to Kevin Hart shouting for 90 minutes when there's far more appealing stuff out.