Shawn Robbins

Official Friday Est: I FRANK (2.82), RIDE (6.3), LONE (3.6), RYAN (2.6), HUSTLE (1.96), FROZEN (2.1)

I like the cast for TAM; Miles Teller, Zac Efron and Michael B. are all good ones. Haven't seen the trailer, though. Does it look bad? 

Zac is always bad in what he does. And from what I have seen so far, no I don't think it will be that good at all. It might turn out to be a movie that will only be praising Zac all the way through. 

Wawrinka was outplaying him before Nadal's injury today. So good on him for winning it.

Agree. I love Rafa and all but Wawrinka really deserved it. Rafa has been a bit ho-hum in most matches where as Wawrinka was solid to great the whole tournament. And he kept that level, bringing it to the final.It's pretty awesome that Wawrinka, who has been living under the shadow of his Swiss compatriot, now finally got out of that shadow and rise to this height of success.