grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

3 minutes ago, Marcus Cato said:

It's a mixed review from TheWrap, their main complain is that the film doesn't bring anything new.

Ehh I said this for Life....if the execution is there that's what matters to me. Ill probably check this out during a matinee or a Tuesday for how good the visuals are sounding. 

Just booked my ticket to see this in Cinemark XD on Thursday evening. I'm pretty meh about it but there's nothing else that interests me at all coming out til April 21, so I might as well splurge on the closer to March. Should at least look cool on the giant screen in 3D.

38 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

They watch the movie and make an educated guess?

But RedX is right, this will probably get a mixed reception.

High exec have seen it so much (sometime even the dailies), must be hard to still evaluate it at the end, probably have to rely on test screening result.

I would imagine that in this case late embargo was not so much about fear of terrible reviews but a cycle of film Internet about whitewashing issue getting in the press junket.