spizzer

AWESOME Weekend Estimates BOM | Lego 69.1M | MM 22.7M | RA 9.4M | FRZ 6.9M | VA 4.1M | TAM 5.5M |

You should try it at least once pare.  There's no shame hanging along the walls for dear life.   :D

Are you part Filipino? I was surprised with the "pare" ;)

Yeah maybe sometime this year,my officemates have been planning to do it and they want to sing Let It Go while they skate lol

I believe that people who go see movies on opening weekend don't pay any attention to what the critics say/Rotten Tomatoes score.  They are just fanboys/fangirls or people who like members of the cast (Clooney, Damon, Goodman, Blanchett).  The critics' and general public's word of mouth only matters for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th weekends.  Transformers 4 will probably have a 33% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, but it will still have a 100 million dollar opening weekend.

That;s true although I'm surprised too since I didn't find Monuments Men appealing to mainstream based on its trailer

I just got out of the LEGO movie and I may be going out on a limb butLEGO Movie > Toy Story 3My audience clapped and some people gave it a standing ovation, I'm not joking.It was great, and the ending was a really awesome twist. I can't believe I might actually give a February movie a 9.5-10 rating.

• Like 3

I just got out of the LEGO movie and I may be going out on a limb butLEGO Movie > Toy Story 3My audience clapped and some people gave it a standing ovation, I'm not joking.It was great, and the ending was a really awesome twist. I can't believe I might actually give a February movie a 9.5-10 rating.

Ooooooh tasty

Just finished "captain phillips" its awesome gosh the action was tense , tom hanks was great in it and so was the actor playing the pirateI like the portrayal of the attack because seriously seeing this on the news now and then I could never figure out how they did it then again never bothered really with logistics I for one am happy that you guys have finally changed your tune from flopzen incantations to LEGO at least I can get that I played with legos when I was young they were all the rage and more interesting/challenging than puzzles Ps: I got the THX 1138 reference , def obscure ...

• Like 2

I have noticed one thing about WB, they seem to make films work in weird release dates. Back when 300 came out, no films were being released in March and now March is a big release date. Then, we had Gravity in October and now Lego in Feb. Also, mid-July used to not be a big date for releasing your biggest tentpole. That belonged to usually Memorial Day, the Fourth of July or since Spider-Man came out, the first month of May.

• Like 2

I did notice in the LEGO Movie's score on the We Did It number it's the same exact theme from Saving Mr. Banks for a good portion of it.  I think it's just a coincidence, but it threw me out of the moment for a second.

To bad it came out in February (I mean it definitely brought a huge breath a fresh air to a pale month) but it's so great, if this is a weak year for Oscars this could have easily pulled a Toy Story 3 or Up.

I did notice in the LEGO Movie's score on the We Did It number it's the same exact theme from Saving Mr. Banks for a good portion of it.  I think it's just a coincidence, but it threw me out of the moment for a second.

To bad it came out in February (I mean it definitely brought a huge breath a fresh air to a pale month) but it's so great, if this is a weak year for Oscars this could have easily pulled a Toy Story 3 or Up.

Nope. WB is gonna push Interstellar, and they still would have pushed Interstellar even if this got a summer release.