spizzer

AWESOME Weekend Estimates BOM | Lego 69.1M | MM 22.7M | RA 9.4M | FRZ 6.9M | VA 4.1M | TAM 5.5M |

We are a tropical country and they expect us to go gaga over figure skating? lol

So let's look forward to Brazilians, Madagascans and Indonesians joining the next Winter Olympics.

LOL. Do they even know where it is? That guy's drunk, but still. Anyway, The Philippines has an athlete at the winter olympics? That's really cool.

• Like 1

Funny about the Monuments Men. The one time Clooney makes a tomato, it opens huge!

I believe that people who go see movies on opening weekend don't pay any attention to what the critics say/Rotten Tomatoes score.  They are just fanboys/fangirls or people who like members of the cast (Clooney, Damon, Goodman, Blanchett).  The critics' and general public's word of mouth only matters for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th weekends.  Transformers 4 will probably have a 33% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, but it will still have a 100 million dollar opening weekend.

Lmao at their Twitter.

Posted ImageHollywood Reporter ‏@THR  5m

105.7 million people in the Philippines and one dude who can figure skate. #sochi #OpeningCeremony

There's definitely ice skating rinks in a few of the malls in Manila.

Yeah, I've been to 3 malls that have it. I always wanted to try but I was afraid that I would look like a fool lol

We are a tropical country and they expect us to go gaga over figure skating? lol

So let's look forward to Brazilians, Madagascans and Indonesians joining the next Winter Olympics.

I was actually surprised we have one athlete competing this year :D

I avoid that room.  However they seem to be spreading down the hallway and into his bedroom.  

I fear they have reached critical mass and have developed a conscious.  That pile in the hallway is new and is getting close to my bedroom door.  If I disappear from the forums in the near future it means they have found out that I'm the one that tries to restrict them to one room in the house.

LOL Legos are like gremlins, lol.

It's ironic though because his critically acclaimed films usually are box office duds. This is a failed Oscar bait and it gets one of Clooneys biggest openings.

Yeah, it is probably just hardcore fans of the cast names.  And something like "Good Night and Good Luck" is way too educational and intelligent for most moviegoers looking for escapism.

LEGO over FROZEN? :ph34r:

LEitGO   :stop:

If it opens to 70, it would need a multiplier of 5.5. 

It would need a Frozen like run without Christmas, New Years boost.

So, maybe  :ph34r:

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 2